Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Man, It is late...

I'm gonna go to sleep and then wake up and go to work. Along the way, I will probably pay the tolls at the tollbooths and flip through the semi-static of morning radio stations. When I get there I will mix some powdered creamer into whatever coffee is in the pot. What is powdered creamer made out of, anyway? But seriously, I have to sleep first. Just so you know.

2006 Flatland II 2006 Flatland II

hahah Nice

So I just read this book a few days ago, and then I was perusing the flash portal as usual and I was like "OMFG FLATLAND!! Is that THE Flatland???" and it was. A short little game thingie. Anyway I was like "There could be MORE!" and searched for flatland and came across your piece. Awesome! I love your ending. soooooo good. Hilarious.The animation is good and everything. Although one of those polygons was totally irregular. Probably evil. >POKE<

Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

Stupid DBZ, lolz

funny.

Easter Shootout Easter Shootout

classic

awesome. just like the good ol' looney toons. but BETTER.

-Annihilation- -Annihilation-

same old

...this is just like the billion other stick figure movies, except the stick figures. nice other than that.

slipz10 responds:

wel its just another madness tribute

WKF:WorldKombatFederation WKF:WorldKombatFederation

this was dumb but i laughed.

Purest of Souls Purest of Souls

it kinda sucked.

nice-ish pictures. bad animation.

nikorasu1 responds:

weeeeeeeeeell... thanx 4 the tens.

The Truth about Aliens The Truth about Aliens

Oh, so that's how Taco Bell came to be :)

gee, Adam, I didn't realize Taco Bell was created by aliens--
but i guess that makes sense. i mean-- it definitly required some super extraterrrestrial intelligence to make the food taste so good.

Tal-man responds:

I see you share my passion... We should make a sequal :)

Angel &amp;amp; Devil Angel & Devil

okay, but...

okay, but why is the angle a penis? and ---why does the angel give the bad advice? other than that...i like your graphics, voices etc.

CloseToGhost responds:

Do you mean.. he looks like one? cuz he's bald.. it's the way he was made :)

Bad advice.. well.. in that situation.. they were both just opinions... the conflicting opinions you can have inside your head.. you've got one part of you saying "give up" and another part of you that doesn't Want to.. they're still dedicated to the cause.. even at the most hopeless times..

Thanks about the gfx/vox, there will be more.

Forever Autumn Forever Autumn

kinda like a slideshow

the pictures were really nice on this one, but there really just wasn't a lot else to it--animation for example.